Welcome to the Blog of The152Girl!
If you are wondering what significance does the number bear in my name, please wander over to the page ‘Why 152?‘ to read the full story!
I also go by the name Ramya; a name my very loving parents chose based on another story they read back then. So, looks like we love stories a lot here!
I’m an amateur doodler, stationery hoarder, fervent scribbler, dreamer, chatty chai-lover, a long-time (dormant but trying to be active now) blogger.
And here lie my thoughts, rants, and doodles about all things that make up my blessed life! Happy scrolling and I hope you enjoy your time here!
all these hand-drawn circa 2016
- A Night To RememberPast Present Future – a date-night to remember!
- Should we try rebooting?Reboot, restart, re-plug, reconsider, re-think, redo, re-prioritize our collective life choices?
- Let’s bring some Shelf-Awareness!I drew this a couple of weeks back, in absolute disappointment because I have totally lost the habit of reading. I sit in front of my computer all day, and scroll on my phone afterwards (not just the meaningless scrolling,Continue reading “Let’s bring some Shelf-Awareness!”
- Order OrdealThe dish that is a figment of my imagination, that I’m yet to discover, that I call *something interesting*, that’s almost never on any menu! #FoodOrdeal
- Coffee Confusion!An illustrated story of a Starbucks customer!
Select here for Older Posts
Posts of Interest
Jun 5, 2012
Penned on the evening of my first visit to Berlin, in 2012
Mar 13, 2009
Who does she remind you of?
Monthly Featured Post
A travelogue about my first visit to Spain, with a few of my oldest and dearest friends!